Wärtsilä NACOS DATAPILOT Platinum
The Wärtsilä NACOS DATAPILOT Platinum is an optional extension to the Wärtsilä NACOS Platinum series, typically used for remote locations like the bridge wing or bridge ceiling. The Wärtsilä NACOS DATAPILOT Platinum is based on a Panel-PC with an integrated 13.3" or 22" TFT Display. It is connected to the Wärtsilä NACOS Platinum network ensuring consistent data presentation of all kind of data available in the navigation and/ or automation system.
- Collection of navigation and engine data can be selected individually
- Automation mimics and sub-mimics are available
- Consistent use of system and sensor data within all displays
- Central dimming from NACOS
- Type approval according to IEC 62288
Beside standard pages for navigation (similar information as available in conning) project specific pages can be arranged to visualize system data of interest graphically or numerically. Furthermore specific automation related overview mimics or sub-mimics can be displayed.
Following standard displays are available
- Gyro & ROT
- System speed
- Rudder Pt (also Azipod)
- Rudder Stb (also Azipod)
- True wind speed
- Other navigation data
- Shaft RPM Pt and Stb