Wärtsilä NACOS ECDISPILOT Platinum
Nowadays ECDIS is accepted as an indispensable and ultimate tool for route planning, voyage monitoring and maneuvering. The Wärtsilä ECDISPILOT Platinum exceeds the demands of a standard ECDIS by a comprehensive variety of intelligent support functions for effective route planning and monitoring.
Standard interfaces from AIS and NAVTEX are incorporated within the ECDIS. Optionally, weather forecast information is available on a separate layer which can be used for intelligent route and schedule planning.
ECDISPILOT Basic is the compact stand-alone version, designed especially for retrofit applications.
- High resolution widescreen displays
- Chart data bases: ENC S57/S63; Admiralty AVCS, ARCS; C-Map CM 93-3
- Chart maintenance based on real-time update and dynamic licensing
- Advanced route and schedule planning
- Type approved as MKD for AIS SAAB R5
- Multiple view mode
- True scaled own-ship outline
- Overlay ARPA & AIS targets
- Separate ECDIS layer for user (includes area for mariner's notes)
- 5 different brightness settings for day and night
- Favourite-user settings
- Man overboard button
- Online operators manual and user help function
Advanced ECDIS Functions
Upgrade your ECDISPILOT with additional functionality via a simple software license. A fast, trouble-free procedure adapts your ECDIS to specific needs, including integrated conning page or output for conning display.
- All "ECDIS" features
- On-screen NAVTEX information
- Tides and current information
- Remote maintenance function
- Integrated conning page
- Output for conning display