Cover the Globe with the World’s Only Dual-mode 1-meter VSAT
The 3-axis, gyro-stabilized TracPhone V11-IP uses a single, compact, 1.1-meter antenna to seamlessly access both the C- and Ku-Band satellites of the number one maritime VSAT network – Mini-VSAT Broadband – and delivers premium quality multimega-bit-connectivity worldwide.
- One compact antenna unit 85% smaller by volume and lighter than C-Band VSATs – for faster, less costly installation
- Data rates as fast as 4 Mbps for downloads / 1 Mbps for uploads
- Affordable airtime rates and flexible plans
- User-friendly browser-based user interface that even includes an iPhone® app
- Built-in CommBox Network Manager provides ship operators the tools to manage the increasing use of broadband onboard for both operations and crew
- Easy installations with the fastest activation in the industry
- Remote diagnostics and monitoring, over-the-air software updates, and ease in creating unique networks for crew access to email and Internet
New! Streamlined Integrated CommBox Modem (ICM) Belowdecks Unit Offering KVH’s new IP-MobileCast Content Delivery Service
For greater reliability, simple installation, built-in network management, and unparalleled ease of use.TracPhone V11-IP features a breakthrough new belowdecks unit. The Integrated CommBox Modem includes:
- IP-enabled antenna control unit
- CommBox Network Manager
- ArcLight® spread spectrum modem
- Voice over IP (VoIP), Ethernet switch, and Wi-Fi capabilities all in one 2U box
In addition, the ICM serves as the hub for KVH’s upcoming IP-MobileCast service – multicasting delivery of movies, sports, news, and more... directly to subscribing vessels.
Flexible End-to-End Solution Meets Demands of Commercial Operations
TracPhone V11-IP and Mini-VSAT Broadband work seamlessly, providing the only fully integrated solution on the maritime VSAT market: KVH manufactures the antenna hardware, operates the satellite network, provides affordable airtime service, and operates a 24/7/365 global after-sale support center. The result? Commercial operations get a unique single-provider advantage that delivers the best quality in hardware and airtime and the most responsive and flexible service and support in the industry.