Dual-Channel NAVTEX Receivers DEBEG 2902/2918 and COBHAM Sailor 6390/6391
The paperless receivers are dedicated, compact and economical dual-channel NDBP receivers using FEC techniques for reception of navigational warnings, gale warnings, ice reports, search and rescue information, and weather forecasts within 200 to 400 miles offshore. It monitors simultaneously 518 kHz and a selectable secondary frequency either the national 490 kHz or the 4209.5 kHz for long-range services.
NAVTEX messages are displayed on an eight inch colour TFT screen. Background and foreground colours as well as font type are user-selectable to offer a message presentation which suits the very best clarity under all light conditions.
The simple-to-use receivers offer coloured headings to clearly identify new received messages. Stored messages can be sorted and displayed as well as printed by station ID and message category.
- Compact and highly competitive performance
- Bright TFT display for daylight readings (DEBEG 2902: 8 inch; 2918: 5.6 inch)
- 2 parallel operating receivers for all IMO Navtex frequencies
- Remote serial printer connection
- NMEA interface for IBS, INS or other ECDIS based systems
- Built-in self diagnostic test facility
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Devices for surface or flush mounting
- Low power consumption
- Fully complies with IMO resolutions and regulations as well as ITU-R
and IEC standards